What are the benefits of using vitamin E oil for skin and hair? Can I use vitamin E for skin? Is it good? In this article, I seek to answer all of these questions. I also present the before and after results for both hair and skin. If you are looking for how to use the oil for skin hyperpigmentation, this article is for you.
Is Vitamin E Oil Good For Skin
Vitamin E oil is good for your skin because it protects your body against harmful free radicals, which are known to enhance the aging process. You can effectively reduce wrinkles and keep your body and skin looking more youthful if you can fight off these destructive free radicals. The cream has basic antioxidant properties you need to retain your skin youthful.
So, the question is, how can you apply Vitamin E oil to get the most out of it without causing your body more harm than good?
Apply the cream targeting excessive dryness: Some research indicates that this organic oil, when used in the affected area, can help to enhance circulation to the scalp. With increased blood circulation is vital for improving the strength and health of the hair follicles. Moreover, this natural healing product works to moisturize and hydrate brittle, dry hair.
Mix the oil with vitamin C: It is empirically proven that when this cream is blended with vitamin C, it may be used as a natural sun protection.
Use Vitamin E oil at night: The cream is sometimes greasy and thick and thus, is more effective if you apply it a few minutes before bedtime. If possible, you should replace it with your daily night moisturizer or cream.
Vitamin E Oil Benefits for Skin
Studies by the National Institutes of Health Office of Dietary Supplements shows that Vitamin E oil has health benefits due to its properties as both an antioxidant and a nutrient.
According to the nutritional expert from Fortis Hospitals, Dr. Manoj K. Ahuja, there are more than ten known the powerful body and skin benefits.
It is a good fat-soluble antioxidant, which helps to enhance your overall health and rejuvenate your skin.
Here are a few popular benefits of vitamin e oil for skin and the body:
- Anti-Ageing: If you have any premature aging signs including the appearance of wrinkles around your eyes, use this oil for about three times every week combined with your routine cream to get best results. Its application helps to reverse ageing signs and promote healthy skin.
- Treats Stretch Marks: To enhance the quantity of skin tissue nutrient, apply this organic oil to the affected area of your skin. This argument is supported by Dermatologist in Max Super Specialty Hospital, Dr. Mukesh Girdhar. According to the expert, regularly use, and gentle massage of Vitamin E oil on the area will help reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Nourishes the Skin: A Delhi-based dermatologist, Deepali Bhardwaj claims that applying Vitamin E helps to nourish your skin internally. It also makes its nerves stronger.
- Lightens Scars: According to Max Super Speciality Hospital experts, Dr. Mukesh Girdhar, the use of this cream is essential for regenerating new skin cells. It also helps to lighten brown scars or spots found on your face.
Vitamin E Oil for Hyperpigmentation
AcneNet says topical methods such as Vitamin E treats hyperpigmentation but only if the discoloration is not very old.
Here is how to use Vitamin E oil for hyperpigmentation:
Shake one gel capsule of vitamin E out of the bottle. Put it in your hand palm. Using a sewing needle, break the vitamin E gel capsule.
Using your fingers of your one hand, take the vitamin E gel capsule. Squeeze the capsule, putting the cream in your hand’s fingertips.
Gently, massage the oil into your skin’s dark spots. Apply a thin cream regularly at least once daily.
What you Need:
- Sewing needle
- Vitamin E capsules
Possible Side Effects
- Allergic Reactions: There are a few users of vitamin E oil who have had some reactions such as swelling or itching.
- Reaction to Carrier Oil: Some people have been reported to react to the vitamin E carrier oil the product is supplied in.
- Breaks People Out: Others claim that when applied on your skin, the cream breaks the skin out.
For any adverse effect after using this oil, you need to rinse the hair and remove the cream immediately. However, all these allegations are not scientifically proven and needs further study.
Is Vitamin E Oil Good For Hair?
True, the use of Vitamin E works for your hair because it’s an antioxidant known to build and repair tissue. When applied to your scalp, the oil can help to reduce inflammation. It can also aid in repairing damaged follicles besides encouraging hair growth as it makes the follicles healthy.
- Mild shampoo
- 200 IU of Vitamin E gel capsules
- Small dish
- Carrot, Sesame, Grapeseed oil
- Hair clips
It can be used as a topical skin treatment in following procedure:
Rinse your scalp and hair using a mild shampoo. Dry up your hair and blot it using a towel until damp. A clean helps to enhance penetration of Vitamin E.
Put a quarter-sized quantity of Carrot, Sesame, or Grapeseed oil into a small dish. For normal hair, use grapeseed oil. For oily hair, apply sesame oil, and for dry hair, use carrot oil.
Using a pin, break through two vitamin E capsules and squeeze out the ingredients into the cream. Doing so will help make the oil easy to spread.
Divide your hair into at least four sections ear-to-ear and front-to-back. Twist each of the segments and pin it to your head.
- Release each of the hair sections.
- Rise and fall your fingers together into the cream and massage the product into your scalp.
- Spread the cream in the hair from the roots to the ends.
- Do the same process with the other sections.
- For those with short hair, no need to part into sections. Instead, apply directly to the scalp.
Vitamin E Oil Benefits for Hair
The hair benefits of Vitamin E oil are well known. You will probably find several beauty benefits of using the product.
Unless if you found it otherwise as noted above, use the oil to treat your hair until the desired results can be seen.
There is a few notable benefit of using this cream in your hair including:
- Encourages Hair Growth: Vitamin E contains antioxidant elements needed to help in the prevention of tissue corrosion and repair of damaged hair follicles. This, in turn, stimulates healthy hair growth.
- Conditions Hair: The oil is also popular for deep conditioning of the hair right from the root to shaft. By so doing, it helps to make the hair shinier and healthier.
- Inhibits Hair Graying: The cream is further known to prevent your hair from premature graying.
References on Benefits of Vitamin E Oil for Skin & Hair