Is multani mitti good for skin whitening? Can you get fair complexion using multani mitti? This article discusses this and more on multani mitti for fairness and how to use multani mitti skin whitening face pack.
Can You Get Fair Complexion Using Multani Mitti?
Fuller’s earth also known as multani mitti in urdu is an absorbent clay made from hydrated aluminum silicates. Its fine powder is used on skin for removing impurities and improve skin complexion. Multani mitti is wonder product that rejuvenates skin, removes tan, evens out skin tone, improves complexion, removes blemishes, acne scars blackheads and dark spots. This gives you a clearer fair complexion in no time.
You should however remember that multani mitti only helps you get rid of the effects of sun and other harsh environmental factors. It gives back your original skin complexion, only that this one is tauter; it is even and free of fine lines and blemishes. Do not forget to wear sunscreen whenever you step out to prevent more harm to the skin.
Multani Mitti for Skin Whitening (Pigmentation) in Urdu
Multani mitti is anti tan properties and is widely used in Urdu to help get rid of sun tan. Pigmentation due to sun tan is reversible with multani mitti for skin whitening. By removing deep set impurities, blemishes and wrinkles, multani mitti clears out your skin leaving it looking flawless with a fairer complexion.
- 1 grated potato squeezed to remove its juice
- Multani mitti / fullers earth
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp glycerine ( Use only for dry skin)
- Apply this mix on face , hands , feet and wash it off after 10 minutes
Recipe 2 for skin whitening;
- Multani Mitti
- cucumber juice
- raw milk
- vitamin e capsule (pierce it and use its extract)
- Mix all these ingredients and apply this mix on face , hands , feet and wash it off after 10 minutes
- Holy basil powder (Tulsi) – 2 teaspoons
- Neem powder – 2 teaspoons
- Multani mitti – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – Few drops
- Rose water – Few drops
- Olive oil – Few drops (Add if you have dry skin)
- Mix all the ingredients to form a smooth paste.
- Cleanse your face with your face wash.
- Take facial steam for 3 minutes. This opens up skin pores allowing the face pack to penetrate into the skin.
- Now gently wipe your skin and apply the smooth paste over your face and neck evenly with fingers or with the use of the face pack brush.
- Allow the pack to work on your skin for 20 minutes.
- Now wet your fingers and gently scrub your face in circular motion for at least five minutes to remove all the dead skin cells and impurities to bring out your new fair skin. Wash off with clean and cold water. Pat dry.
How to Use Multani Mitti for Fairness on Face
To get the best results, use multani mitti face packs daily. If you do not have oily skin, do not forget to add olive oil to your face pack recipe for fairness, otherwise you will end up getting dull looking skin. It is recommended that you use multani mitti for fairness for 30 days and thereafter twice a week to maintain the new fair skin complexion.
Multani Mitti Face Pack for Fairness
What you need:
- Kojic Acid Dipalmitate Cream – 10g
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Fuller earth – 1 tsp
- Carrots juice – 1 ½ tsp
- Tomato juice – 1 tsp
- Camphor lotion – ½ tsp
- Honey – 1 tsp
Preparation: Mix all ingredients and make smooth cream, keep in a bottle. This cream should be enough for 1 week. Apply daily this cream on your face for fair complexion. This mixture will also help get rid of acne, pimples and wrinkles as well.
Multani Mitti for Face Glow and Glowing Skin
Did you know that a blend of multani mitti and orange peel is very effective in clearing up skin to give you glowing skin? Multani mitti for face glow and glowing skin is a quick long lasting fix if you are planning to attend a function and step out in flawless, glowing skin.
To make multani mitti for skin whitening pack and for glowing skin, Mix 2 tbsp orange peel powder, a pinch of turmeric powder, 2 tbsp. lemon juice and milk as needed. It is very effective for skin whitening and glowing.