Jojoba Oil for Oily Skin
Jojoba oil for skin is a versatile healing body lubricant. It’s very light and identical to our natural skin sebum. The oil is perfect for oily skin because it acts as a carrier oil.
What jojoba oil does in this regard is to trick your oily skin into discontinuing further production of natural skin oils. By doing so, it inhibits infiltration of lively crucial oils deeper the skin layers. As a result, users of Jojoba oil experience vibrant skin penetration of essential oils.
That main role played by jojoba oil is setting your skin free from the overproduction of sebum or natural oil. Eventually, it enhances your skin functioning by making it more balanced and less oily to the natural skin levels.
For those whose skin is prone to acne, Jojoba oil is of great benefits to them. The oil is non comedogenic meaning that it doesn’t clog your skin pores. The end result is an improvement in breathing of your skin.
Thus, Jojoba oil for skin acts as an exceptional skin regulator. It prevents the likelihood of skin breakouts. It’s popular as acne oils as well as an ideal cosmetic product for oily skin. The oil easily absorbs into your skin, giving it a non-greasy and silky effect.
Jojoba Oil for Skin Lightening
You can use Jojoba oil to whiten or lighten your dark face or skin. The external skin accumulation of dirt and pollution levels make it dark, itchy, and dry. Failure to regularly wash such a skin using a natural therapy contributes to appearance of brown or dark spots.
The question is, why should you use jojoba oil to clear these spots if there are other effective skin creams incorporated in your daily beauty routine?
I know that most people desire to have a skin cream that effectively wash their skin from embarrassing brown or dark spots. If you have a similar encounter, well, don’t go for skin oils that leave more chemicals on your skin. With pure natural ingredients of jojoba oil for skin, all nutrients are kept intact and dark or brown skin spots are cleared.
Skin whitening or skin lightening involves removing or fading dark spots from your skin or face. It’s quite annoying to step out of your house with a face covered with dark or brown spots. They make the appearance of your face bad.
Jojoba oil is therefore, the best remedy for you. That is because it can lighten or whiten your black or brown skin spots more effectively than other common alternative products. With regular application of Jojoba oil, dark or brown skin spots are lightened. However, carry out a patch test before incorporating the oil for skin lightening.
How to Use Jojoba Oil for Skin
You can use Jojoba oil as your additional night skin moisturizer. You can apply it if your desire is to have a skin feeling that is more protected and hydrated. The oil is good for all skin types including sensitive ones.
Jojoba oil for skin is essential during cold weather conditions. Any moment you feel like your skin is dry especially after removing hair or taking a bath, use jojoba oil. Rubbing this oil on your skin help to keep it adequately hydrated, non-irritated, and balanced.
Jojoba oil is also known for its use as a gentle and effective natural makeup remover. Unlike other related cleansers that are synthetically based, Jojoba oil neither make your skin dry nor cause skin irritation. It’s an all-round skin remedy you can apply any time of the day.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil for Skin
Jojoba oil for skin provides you many benefits including:
- It relieves scalp psoriasis: Washing and application of Jojoba oil leaves an amazing impact on the scalp. The liquid form of this oil makes it easier for you to spread and use in its natural state. It effectively clears up the built dead skin cells and sebum by entering into the hair follicles. As a result, it helps to lift up the debris and thus cleanses off your skin.
- It reduces itching and redness in your skin: The anti-inflammatory nature of Jojoba oil soothes your skin. The antioxidants and vitamin E in the oil can as well help bring satisfactory immunological modifications in your skin.
- It softens chapped lips: You can use Jojoba oil as a replacement for your regular lip balm. Other lip balms contain a petroleum jelly base. Jojoba oil, on the other hand, is a waxy skin lubricant that creates a barrier on your skin. This barrier can effectively help you maintain supple and soft lips by locking the moisture in.
- It controls oily skin: Overactive sebaceous glands in your skin make it oily. Such a skin condition enhances collection of dust on your skin surface. The dirt on your skin can not only make you feel very uncomfortable but also trigger many skin problems. That includes the emergence of dandruff, acne, and seborrheic dermatitis.
Applying Jojoba oil on the affected areas on your skin can help control oily skin. Rubbing Jojoba oil on the affected parts modulates your skin’s production of sebum. The liquid wax of Jojoba oil keeps your skin well hydrated. Thus, it stimulates a reaction of the sebaceous glands by down regulating the production of sebum.
- It decreases the impact of sunburn: Your skin is vulnerable to damage if exposed to UV. Smearing Jojoba oil on the affected skin parts can help relieve the inflammation. The Jojoba oil for skin contains B-complex vitamins and vitamin E. The two protein element are essential for repairing and controlling skin damage from UV exposure. The oil provide a protective layer that help your skin to normalize and regenerate.
Side Effects of Jojoba Oil for Skin
The use of jojoba oil for skin is proven safe for most skin types and users including breast feeding and pregnant women. However, we one primary side effect that feature in many reports by users of jojoba oil. The primary issue with this oil is:
It causes reactions on allergic skin and a rash: Jojoba oil contains erucic acid, a substance that make it unsafe for internal application. The chemical substance can cause serious negative effects on your body including heart damage. Never consume jojoba oil by mouth. Instead, stick to external topical skin application.
A warning to breast feeding and pregnant women: You should through all means avoid using your mouth to take Jojoba oil.
Jojoba Oil for Skin before And After
The use of Jojoba oil for skin lead to many benefits. It plays an integral part of sebum. It also moisturizes our skin any time our body stops moisturizing the skin naturally.
On the contrary, the production of too much sebum leads to acne and oily skin. It’s commonly experienced by people with extreme low hormone levels or during puberty. But with Jojoba oil, all skin related infections and problems are solved.
Review of Jojoba Oil for Skin Brands
Different jojoba oil products are offered on the market today. Some of the favorite Jojoba brands include:
- Viva Naturals: Most users of this Jojoba oil brand allege that it’s very effective in dealing with extremely stubborn acne and oily skin. According to them, it doesn’t clog your skin pores and effectively stops overproduction of natural skin oil and in cleaning their skin. The only reported problem with using Viva Naturals is the slight leaks of the packaged eyedropper which cause a mess.
- Desert Essence: Users of Desert Essence love it because it’s both mild and has a slightly nutty aroma. Desert Essence, as claimed by many people has no rancid smells. The product also not a strongly perfumed chemical cosmetic brand. People who are sensitive to scents find Desert Essence more pleasant to use. It leaves no odor on their pillowcases or towels.
Nonetheless, cosmetic users who desire to have a heavy-duty moisturizer don’t find a solution in Desert Essence. Although this brand works wonders for acne and chronic skin, those with thirsty skin are reported to seek other products that provide a more hydration punch on their skin.
- Majestic Pure: A majority of users of Majestic Pure brand report that it’s a gentle oil on face. It’s also pleasant to skin. They say that Majestic Pure doesn’t irritate their eyes when using. Buyers of this product further acknowledge that it easily remove face makeup without any pain or stinging.
The main issue noted by users of Majestic Pure is it’s ineffectiveness to treat acne. It provides varying results based on the user’s skin type.
- Radha Beauty: The products is loved for its versatile packaging. Radha Beauty has both a standard screw-top cap and an eyedropper which offer more application methods. Male consumers of this product noted that Radha Beauty makes a great moisturizer and conditioner for their beard.
But for others especially those who are sensitive to smells claim that it has a slightly unpleasant smell. Some users finds the smell of Radha Beauty faintly similar to a liquid smoke