Can I use dead sea salt soap for my skin? Yes. Read to understand how! You also get to know how to use sea mud shampoo for your hair. The recipes for making the dead sea salt soap and shampoo have also been outlined. Finally, I list some of the major benefits of the dead sea mud soap.
Dead Sea Salt Soap
Dead Sea Salt Soap is rejuvenating and triple milled. It’s made from the Dead Sea’s mineral rich mud and salts and has a unique healing importance, acting to deeply tone and cleanse while reinstating the natural PH of the skin.
This distinctive soap is a mixture of pure Dead Sea salts processed for many years. It’s made with uncontaminated vegetable base to give a really natural purgative experience.
Overall, the Dead Sea is truly old. However, the use of this soap can help your skin feel and look younger.
Dead Sea Salt Soap Recipe
I selected regular sea salt for this recipe. However, you are free to use any type of salt you wish as well as the lovely Himalayan pink salt other than the Dead Sea salt. Seemingly when used, Dead Sea Salt attracts too much humidity from the atmosphere, making the soap perspire.
Use fine ground salt to get a gentle, smooth exfoliating soap. Here is the recipe for Dead Sea Salt Soap.
- 30% olive oil
- 7 oz of EO
- 5% Shea butter
- 30% coconut oil
- lye (NaOH)
- 30% palm kernel oil
- Distilled or mineral water
- 5% castor oil
- 7% sea salt
- Stick to the standard soap production processes. First, organize the lye-water: cautiously put the lye to the water and leave it to cool down.
- Dissolve the butter and oils in a pan, and the moment both the oils and the lye-water are below 130F, warily mix the oils with the lye-water.
- Combine with a hand-mixer or a stick blender until light touch. Add the essential oils and the salt and blend some more until completely combined.
- Pour insulate into molding frame and leave the mixture between 24 and 48 hours to form the bar soap.
- Unmold and cut the molded soap once it has hardened.
- Put the pieces of cut soap on a cooling rack
- Leave them to cure in a well-ventilated room for 4 to 6 weeks.
Dead Sea Mud Soap Benefits
Dead Sea Mud Soap has many proven beauty and health benefits including:
- Relieves Pains & Aches
Dead Sea mud soap is useful and therapeutic. It cures rheumatic conditions like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
According to the Dead Sea Research Center (DSRC), Dead Sea mud soap can as well be beneficial for recovery from orthopedic surgeries, sports injuries, bursitis, tendonitis, and fibromyalgia.
The Dead Sea mud soap’s gentle pulling action aids to mildly exfoliate the skin and get rid of toxins and impurities. Therefore, it’s a perfect for holistically incorporating in your health detox plan. It’s as well great for acne-prone, oily skin.
- Enhances Skin Health
Dead Sea mud soap is rich in minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium, and chloride. Hence, it feeds the skin. It similarly naturally moisturizes and softens the skin.
Thus, it vividly enhances the health and appearance of your skin leaving it clearer, even in texture, and more tone.
- Intensifies Circulation
Have you noticed how your skin look red after doing a facial? It’s because facials arouse the flow of blood and body wraps or masks stimulate blood circulation as well.
Circulation helps bring oxygen and important nutrients to your cells and get rid of wastes and toxins. By doing so, Dead Sea mud soap becomes essential to normal and healthy cell functioning.
- Cures Skin Conditions
Research by DSRC indicate that Dead Sea mud is essential for curing skin conditions like vitiligo, atopic dermatitis, and psoriasis.
That happens when applied together with aide therapies such as increased sun exposure, moisturizing creams, and Dead Sea bathing.
Dead Sea Salt Shampoo – What is it Used For?
Dead Sea Salt Shampoo is used for protecting your skin against dandruff and itching. Dead Sea Salt shampoo offers vital care for the scalp and hair in those with problem, sensitive skin likely to have dandruff.
Dermatological tests indicate that Dead Sea Salt shampoo can as well as be used for all skin types even those suffering from psoriasis and neurodermatitis. It alleviates redness and itching besides calming irritated skin.
When applied frequently, Dead Sea Salt shampoo offers long-lasting removal of dandruff and enhances skin condition and scalp visibly. It comprises no fragrance or coloring agents.
Dead Sea Salt Shampoo Recipe
- Essential oils
- 4 ounces castile soap, or 4 ounces of any kind or brand of soap flakes, or 1/2 ounce soapwort root
- 1 tablespoon of Dead Sea salts
- Coffee filter
- Hand blender
- 2 pints for soapwort root base or 1 quart of distilled water
- shampoo containers such as Mason jars
- Wooden spoon
- Metal tablespoon
Soap-Flakes Shampoo Base
- Use the saucepan to boil 1 quart of distilled water.
- Add 4 ounces of soap flakes before and blending until the soap melts.
- Cool down the soap combination totally, then add essential oils of your choice considering your hair type and mix exhaustively.
- Decant the combination into the container.
- Leave it to cool fully, then store in a dim area.
- Add to this mixture 1 tablespoon of Dead Sea salts before use.
- Jiggle the container until the combination is mixed, then use on wet hair.
- If the combination becomes lumpy or gel-like, smooth by beating it using your hand blender.
- Break into small pieces 1/2 ounce of soapwort root
- Put the broken pieces into the container and use the metal spoon to crush.
- Simmer in the saucepan 2 pints of distilled water and decant over the soapwort-root combination.
- Let the water and soapwort root to infuse for not less than one hour
- Sieve the blend via the coffee sieve into the container.
- Add essential oils of your choice for your hair type and mix thoroughly.
- Leave the combination to cool fully.
- Add to this mixture 1 tablespoon of Dead Sea salts before use.
- Jiggle the container until the combination is mixed
- Use it on wet hair.
Dead Sea Salt Shampoo Benefits
There are many benefits you can derive from the use of Dead Sea Salt Shampoo. They Include:
- Freedom from Irritation: An irritated scalp is worse. Dead Sea Salt Shampoo acts as a hair therapy for an irritating scalp. It can cool your skin nerves and eliminate those pesky white flecks.
- Control the skin oiliness: Dead Sea Salt Shampoo uses high quality ingredients and thus, good to fight off dryness minus offsetting a scalp with excessive grease.
- Fights off dryness: Dead Sea Salt Shampoo offers conditioning properties to hydrate dry hair scalp.
- Calms the Itchiness: Dead Sea Salt Shampoo has an anti-itch zinc element. This shampoo ingredient helps to soothe your scalp well as opposed to the use of ordinary shampoo.
- Decreases skin redness and irritation: For those with sensitive skin, the use of Dead Sea Salt Shampoo will help treat an inflamed scalp. That is because this shampoo doesn’t have harsh ingredients to cause such scalp inflammation.
Dead Sea Minerals Soap
Dead Sea minerals soap is manufactured based on the old family recipe with palm, olive, vegetable and coconut oil. It has no animal fats and detergents and packed with the exceptional Dead Sea minerals.
Dead Sea Mineral Soap eliminates impurities and dead skin cells. Some of the key ingredients of this soap include Parfum, Maris Sal, Aqua, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Oleate, Sodium Palmate, Cocos Nucifera, Olea Europaea, and Elaeis Guineensis.
Many users of Dead Sea Mineral Soap think it’s the best soap ever. It has minimal bathing hazards and the most wonderful antiseptic. It helps to heal abrasions and cuts in no time.
Dead Sea Mineral Soap has a pleasant smell as well. For first time users, the smell of this soap may appear too strong. But, after a prolonged use, the smell becomes lovely. The soap cannot make your skin dry.