Dead sea mud soap and shampoo are some of the best cosmetic substances that many people use around the world. The effectiveness of both the soap and the shampoo have been reported by many users. Here, I review some of the benefits of the mud soap. I also highlight the recipes to be followed in case one wishes to make the soap at home.
- What is Dead Sea Mud Soap?
- Dead Sea Mud Soap Recipe
- Dead Sea Mud Soap Benefits
- Dead Sea Mud Soap Reviews
- Dead Sea Mud Shampoo – What is it used for?
- Dead Sea Mud Shampoo Recipe
- Benefits of Dead Sea Mud Shampoo
What is Dead Sea Mud Soap?
Dead Sea mud soap is cleanser used to eliminate or heal various skin conditions. The soap mud contains sodium chloride that offer the skin a durable solution for acne problems. That is because embedded mineral is good at removing toxins responsible for acne development on your skin.
Dead Sea Mud Soap Recipe
Preparation and application of Dead Sea mud soap takes many approaches. However, the main recipe reflects what is depicted below.
- 5% Superfat in 9.161 oz Lye
- 5% of 3.2 oz Castor oil
- 30% of 19.2 oz Coconut oil
- 10% of 6.4 oz Cocoa Butter
- 30% of 19.2 oz Olive oil
- 42% Lye Solution in 12.65 oz Water
- 3% of 1.92 oz Grape seed oil
- 20% of 12.8 oz Palm oil
- 2% of 1.28 oz Shea Butter
- Four Tablespoon of wet Dead Sea mud
- Preferably use 1 Tablespoon for a single lb. of oils.
- In your oils, combine the Mud before adding to the lye water. Incorporate both soft and hard oils in soap vessel. Mixture the ingredients together.
- Add one tablespoon of your mud soap one by one. Ensure to stick together the mixture after every single addition. (The color of your oils will become gray immediately after incorporating the soap).
- Once the mixture of the Sea Mud is completely integrated, bring the blend to trace, but after adding the lye water.
- Don’t forget to confirm if the bottom of your soap pot has any settled Dead Sea Mud.
- In the process of adding at trace, chop off a piece of raw soap and combine it with the Dead Sea Mud.
- Spin the mixture as usual.
Dead Sea Mud Soap Benefits
There are many benefits of Dead Sea Mud Soap in the market. However, this article focuses on the most common ones.
- Keeps a radiant, young, and healthy looking skin: The mud soap contains certain exceptional qualities that make it allow maintenance of a radiant, young, and healthy looking skin.
- Heals acne and Psoriasis: This soap is famous for having the ability to heal numerous skin diseases. Other than healing acne, this Mud can cure Psoriasis. It has rich elements that play an integral role in the healing magic of such skin diseases. The healing components it include Dead Sea minerals and salts such as natural tar, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and silicon composites.
- Cleanses skin and eliminates skin impurities, toxins, and dirt particles: In regards to your health, Dead Sea Mud soap purifies the skin and gets rid of toxins, impurities, and any dirt particles. It gently removes dead skin cells, thereby exposing a healthier and more youthful skin.
- Hydrates and moisturizes Skin: One more value of Dead Sea Mud soap is its capability to hydrate and moisturize skin. The cleaner is not only known for acne and psoriasis treatment, but also offers exceptional relief for additional skin disorders like eczema.
Thus, for many years now, people have used the unique composition the mud soap for many health and cosmetic and health benefits. That relates to its richness in chloride salts of bromine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and sodium has been used.
Dead Sea Mud Soap Reviews
Here is a review of a few products of Dead Sea Mud Soap found in the market and/or the retail stores near you, or online.
Dead Sea Mud Soap Bar
Dead Sea Mud Soap Bar, as reported by many people, is great for acne and oily skin. People prone to or with unending cane/oily skin find it very effective in offering a lasting solution. To them, it’s a real deal. It clears the problems leaving the skin smooth. The product has small hard bits critical for skin exfoliation.
However, other users this bar soap say that it has a light scent, clogs pores, and non-drying. They claim that the soap is not only non-drying but also very lightly scented. It leaves behind a layer on the skin after use. When applied for washing hair, Soap Bar leaves a waxy/heavy coating. They report that it contributes to face break-out.
Dead Sea Mud Soap Vivo
To many people, Dead Sea Mud Soap Vivo is a Wonderful Soap. Continued use of this product, to them, leads to a drastic change in their face complexion, especially those battling mild acne as well as persistent red skin.
Others give credit to this soap because it can reduce the growths. According to many users of this product, it takes between 2 and 3 weeks of using Vivo soap to make the growths on the skin disappear. A result, it leaves your skin appealing.
However, other users of this skin cleaner have no information regarding its origins. They suspect that it origins from China and thus not true Sea Mud. According to such people, it lasts for a short period besides lacking the feel of real Dead Sea Soaps.
But, they say that it’s comparatively affordable and a nice soap.
Aspen Kay Dead Sea Mud Soap
Users of the Aspen Kay Dead Sea soap like its light lemongrass/ lemon smell and find the product very revitalizing. They also suggest that it does a great role in removing excess skin oil without causing skin dryness. According to many people, the sea soap help to reduce acne.
Users of these products further find their skin soft and smooth after applying it. These qualities coupled with others mentioned before makes their skin feel refreshed.
Overall, they claim that despite its higher price when compared to alternative products, it offers value for money since regular use of this soap seems to simply make their skin more glowing and healthy.
Dead Sea Mud Shampoo – What is it used for?
Dead Sea Mud shampoo decreases the appearance of Flaky and dandruff. The importance of using Dead Sea salt and mud are presented users in form of a shampoo. The hair shampoo produced from pure Dead Sea Mud infuses into hair and scalp needed minerals.
Dead Sea Mud Shampoo Recipe
Here is a brief overview of how a few of the Dead Sea Mud Shampoo’s key ingredients work to improve your hair condition and sooth your scalp.
- Dead Sea Mud
- Vitamin E
- Grape Seed Oil
- Olive Oil
- Aloe Vera
Instructions for use:
- Directly smear mud shampoo to the hair scalp and smoothly rub the shampoo into the hair and scalp for close to 2-3 minutes to work out a fine lather.
- Wash and re-apply but this time round, allow the shampoo stay on your scalp and hair for not less than 5 minutes.
- Gently and thoroughly rinse the scalp and hair.
Benefits of Dead Sea Mud Shampoo
It’s nearly impossible to numerate or deliberate on all the benefits of Dead Sea mud shampoo here because they are very many. However, below are a few common advantages of using these products:
Dead Sea Mud Spa
Dead Sea mud spa is rich in minerals and salts, particularly; sodium, potassium, and calcium that contributes to several health benefits:
- Relieve pains and aches.
- Improve the appearance of skin such as to minimize pores and improve elasticity. It helps to make you feel refreshed by drawing out of your skin toxins.
- Can offer skin relief for diverse disorders. You can use it to restore and exfoliate the skin.
- Decrease appearance of cellulite. It has minerals that can help cleanse toxins and increase circulation to flatten bumps contributed by cellulite.
- Helps inhibit hair loss. Rubbing Deep Sea mud Spar into the scalp can help prevent hair loss.
Dead Sea Mud Scrub
Dead Sea Mud Scrub has minerals when combined with chamomile and allantoin extract help clarify the skin and absorb excess oily secretions. The cleansing face mask produces a subtle exfoliating outcome that helps get rid of dead skin cells and toxins.
The mask also encourages the process of skin regeneration. This smooths the outer layer of skin to create a sense of relaxation, well-being, and softness.
The use of Dead Sea mud scrub in skin care is appropriate for all types of skin. However, it’s more effective when used on skin with a functional imbalance. A functional imbalance in this regards denotes skin’s outer layer suffering from excess oils.
Applying the mask calms and balances typical redness and irritation. The use of the scrub soap for two to three times every week can help generate a radiant, healthy skin with a flat and not so glossy finish.