Raw African Black Soap has found lots of applications in our homes and life in general. There has been an increasing adoption of the soap for beauty and hygiene activities. If you are wondering about what the health benefits of using the black soap would be, then read on. I also highlight how to use the black soap for acne removal. Finally, I will also examine the many reviews found online and where to buy it.
- What is Raw African Black Soap – Sources and Traditional uses
- Raw African Black Soap Benefits
- How to Use Raw African Black Soap
- Raw African Black Soap Ingredients
- Raw African Black Soap Reviews – for Acne & Psoriasis
- Where to Buy Raw African Black Soap
What is Raw African Black Soap – Sources and Traditional uses
Raw African black soap is truly black in color and is 100% natural. It is familiar to many people of African descent because of its numerous skin and hair benefits. Ghanaians and Nigerians have used this type of soap many centuries. Women were encouraged to use the soap during and after pregnancy to avoid stretch marks, dry skin and other skin conditions.
Nowadays, one has to be very careful when choosing it because it has been artificially altered and dyed black to match the name and imitate its natural wonder.
Nonetheless, the original ashy type is indeed black. Authentic African black soap is exemplary in the manner in which it refines, cleanses, and gets rid of both wrinkles and acne.
Raw African Black Soap Benefits
Raw African black soap has several benefits. First, it is safe for all skin types – oily skin, normal skin, and even the type considered to be sensitive skin. Below are other notable benefits of using raw African black soap:
- It has a moisturizing ability: This makes it good for dry skin. The soap works well for different skin types because it is made up of diverse ingredients and batches. If one of the batches does not work for a particular skin type a second or third batch is likely to work for them.
- Prevention of acne: The soap is also helpful in relieving and preventing acne. It works well on wrinkles, premature facial lines and it is also very effective in removing makeup and works. The skin works well in the prevention of acne because it effectively cleanses deep pores, therefore, getting rid of toxins that cause acne.
- Skin Hydration: Raw African Black Soap is also good for oily skin types because it gives it hydrated without necessarily increasing the oil levels. It is advisable that those with oily skin should use a non-comedogenic lotion to moisturize it afterward.
- It has anti-aging Properties: By removing wrangles the soap protects against aging. In addition, the soap has antioxidants that protect the skin against various forms of damages that can cause facial lines or premature skin aging.
- Facilitates skin-toning: Black soap also tones and makes the skin firm thus making it more supple and glowing. It also avoids skin discoloration. Black soap helps in the reduction or irritations to the skin and reduces inflammations.
- Relieving Razor Bumps: When used during the shaving process, it moistens the skin. This ensures the razor slides smoothly on the skin due to reduced friction. This then prevents razor bumps from developing thereafter.
- Unblocks Skin Pores: If you need to unblock clogged skin pores, black soap will help you a great deal. It is rightfully recommended for people who for one reason or the other have the pores on the skin blocked.
- Removes Flaky Psoriasis Patches: Patients suffering from psoriasis tend to have a scaly-looking skin. Raw African black soap has proved effective in dealing with such rough skin
How to Use Raw African Black Soap
The Raw African Black soap can be used, among other things, to remove or control acne, and in hair treatment. The procedures on how to use the soap for Acne removal and Hair care has been outlined here below
Raw African Black Soap for Acne – How to Use
The procedure to remove acne using the raw African black soap is:
- Take the soap apart and knead it into a ball.
- Work it into foam by rubbing it between your hands after making sure there are no jagged edges.
- Rub it gently on the skin to avoid any damages in case there are any particles remaining.
- Make sure the soap does not come into contact with your eyes because it can irritate them.
- Use cold water to wash and rinse to avoid redness and stinging. Do not leave the soap for too long on the skin, especially if your skin is very reactive.
- Open the sores or cuts in the acne areas if you experience burning sensations or tingling.
Important Note: You can tell when the skin is too dry when it feels squeaky. Minimize the quantity of soap you use because even very small amounts can cleanse the neck and face-the size of a marble is enough.
Raw African Black Soap for Hair – How to Use
Raw African black soap works well on hair. The procedure to use is:
- Fill first need to dissolve a small piece of the soap in cool or warm water.
- Soak your hair in water first to it easy for the soap to work on it.
- Massage your scalp with the soap to remove that and improve blood flow. This will also enhance hair growth.
- Thoroughly rinse the hair. You will notice your hair will be soft, glowing and will have springy curls.
- You can repeat the process a second time.
Important Note: Do not use excessive force on your hair while drying it with a towel because it will cause tangling and possible cuticle damages.
Raw African Black Soap Ingredients
The major ingredients in Raw African Black Soap are:
- Shea butter, aka Karate butter. They are made of nuts from the karate tree which are rich in vitamin E and A. These types of vitamins are good for damage repairs and skin strengthening. Shea butter is also used to heal scars, burns, treat dermatitis and eczema.
- Cocoa butter: This is natural butter extracted from the beans of cocoa and have been used for many years in Africa and elsewhere as a moisturizer. It also helps in getting rid of stretch marks and ease skin conditions such as eczema. Also, Cocoa powder extracted from the same plant has anti-inflammatory properties that help in the renewal of skin cells and fighting against free radicals in both skin and hair.
- Plantain leaves and skins: Has a high concentration of Iron, vitamin A and E. All these nutrients are essential in improving skin tone, texture and production of collagen.
- Palm oil: It is rich in tocotrienol, a form of vitamin E, which is vital for the prevention of free radicals and environmental toxins.
Other common ingredients in the Raw African black soap include coconut oil and palm kernel oil. Both nutrients contain anti-fungal and antibacterial properties.
Raw African Black Soap Reviews – for Acne & Psoriasis
There are many reviews online for the raw African black soap, especially among those who use it for treating acne and psoriasis. These reviews are scattered all over the online eCommerce sites such as Amazon.com, MakeUpAlley.com.
African Black Soap Reviews Acne
As stated earlier reviews on the effectiveness in treating acne scars and pimples are all over the web. For example, this is what one customer said on Amazon.com
“I had cystic acne and I had pimples and scars and even though this soap didn’t give me completely flawless skin in 2 months, it has reduced blemishes tremendously I had this horrible zit on my face and it disappeared within 3-4 days and it would still be lingering on my face for another month. Apart from the fact that it lasts forever, it has also reduced the color of my scarring and just brightened up my face in general. It makes my face feel completely clean and it is better than any other product that I have used out there.” Amazon.com
Raw African Black soap Imported from Ghana
This is one of the many brands of black soap sold online. You can find it on Amazon and other major retailers out there. Feel free to try it. In one testimonial, the customer says of this soap:
“Love this soap. It really helps me with my eczema and acne. If you have sensitive acne prone skin try this soap your skin will never feel the same.”
Where to Buy Raw African Black Soap
If you are wondering where you can buy raw African black soap near you, then I am here to inform you that the soap is readily available to you.
Raw African Black Soap Amazon
Amazon.com is one of the largest retailers on the web today. Different sellers display their products for sale on this site. Health and beauty products such as black soap can definitely be found on this site. Some of the products on sale on Amazon are:
- Shea Moisture African Black Soap with Shea Butter
- Incredible By Nature Raw Organic African Black Soap
- African Black Soap 100% Pure Raw 5 Ibs
Raw African Black Soap eBay
eBay is another enormous online retailer. Here you can find Black soap brands offered at great deals. Feel free to check the site.
Other sites you can buy the raw African black soap include:
- Africa Imports
READ MORE: Dudu Osun Black Soap Benefits and Reviews