In this article, I examine African black soap reviews for the different derivatives. I also highlight the most important properties, merits and demerits of Alaffia, Shea Moisture, Dudu Osun, Nubian and Raw African black soaps. Read and let me know what you think through the comments section.
Shea Moisture African Black Soap Reviews
The Shea moisture in African black skin gives the skin its natural luster. It can easily be absorbed into the skin, evens skin tone and does not leave any greasy residue.
- It is incredible in moisturizing, unclogs hair shafts and pores, therefore, allowing easy air circulation and stimulation of both hair and skin growth.
- Shea moisture eliminates stretch marks, combats wrinkles and enhances skin elasticity by retaining skin lipids, promotion of cell growth and re-hydration.
- Shea moisture also prevents skin and hair dryness.
- It contains vitamin E, A and F that are very vital in the growth and general skin healthy. By softening your skin Shea moisture makes the skin ready for absorption of necessary nutrients, rejuvenation, and radiance.
The presence of vitamin A in Shea moisture African black soap makes it crucial in rebuilding damaged or injured skin. When applied to the scalp before shampooing, it relaxes it and helps prevent dandruff. It is used has as a soothing agent, muscle relaxer, and pain reliever.
Alaffia African Black Soap Reviews
Alaffia African black soap is widely used as by people with skin allergies to reduce irritations and moisturize both skin and hair.
- The soap counters the effects of carotenemia- a skin condition that causes skin discoloration and is mainly caused by excess consumption of foods with carotene.
- Alaffia African soap contains vitamin A and retinoic acid which acts as an anti-UV light and a natural antioxidant.
- It also contains several anti-inflammatory properties such as hyperacid, and oleirupein from olive leaves.
These properties reverse the effects of aging on your skin, therefore, making it look younger for a longer period. Alaffia natural African soap offers solutions to many dermatological issues such as eczema psoriasis, dryness, irritations, allergies, and excessive oil.
Raw African Black Soap Reviews
Raw African black soap has been used for many years and is known for its skin toning, stimulation, and facial skin care.
- The soap is also used to prevent hair loss, moisturize and enhance growth.
- Neem tree parts used in the making of African black soap are known for their cosmetic and medicinal value.
- It is for this reason that Raw African black soap is widely used in the treatment of acne, catarrhal affections, boils and many other skin disorders.
- Plantain tree parts used in making raw African black soap act both as a medicinal component and as a preservative.
- Raw African black soap can, therefore, be used for a long time without getting spoiled, as long as it is stored at room temperature and in places without moisture.
Dudu Osun Black Soap Reviews
Dudu Osun Black soap contains several aligo-elements that act as anti-fungal, antibacterial and astringent components. It is highly recommended as an acne treatment and hair maintenance.
- Many of the ingredients used in the Dudu Osun soap also act as UV protective elements. It is very gentle and can be used on babies or any sensitive skin.
- It is very soothing for burns, fights wrinkles and prevents skin diseases.
- It easily lathers and keeps skin safe from harmful free radicals.
- Dudu Osun black soap is also used to lessen or prevent the effects of insect bites, speed up skin healing and prevent sunburns.
- Some of the ingredients used in making the soap have hydrolloid properties that are very effective in balancing the PH levels in the skin.
- The Aloe Vera component in Dudu Osun soap is very vital in the removal of dead cells in the skin, thereby facilitating air circulation and growth of new healthy cells.
Nubian African Black Soap Reviews
Nubian African black soap helps to prevent the breakage of brittle hair and dry skin. It contains salicylic acid which has antibacterial properties. The soap has been used for many centuries for skin nourishment and as an antiseptic.
It plays a big role in protecting the skin lipids from becoming rancid while at the same time prevention inflammation on inhibition of any platelet aggregation.
Madina African Black Soap Reviews
Madina African black soap is made from several natural herbs that play a very crucial role in disease prevention and skin preservation. Some of the herbs used in the making of the soap, for example, Chamomile help in the biosynthesis of proteins and lipids meant for growth and ointment of the skin.
Licorice roots that are partly used in making the soap are very helpful; in stabilizing neutrophilic membranes in the skin.
African Black Soap Lotion Review
African black soap lotion is famed for its anti-aging properties. It reduces the effects of radiations and induces cell proliferation.
The soap is also used by men when shaving because it prevents acne, contains anesthetic agents, prevents dermatological inflammations and acts as an anti-cellulite.
African black soap lotion also contains campestral which acts as an effective treatment for abrasions, allergic reactions, scrapes, cuts, and burns.