Can I use Biotin for Weight loss? Learn about the benefits of biotin in weight loss. I also discuss the benefits and side effects of biotin as may be experienced by users of this least-understood vitamin. What are the results and reviews of Biotin for weight loss? Well, that has also been answered here!
- Does biotin make you lose or gain weight?
- Results of Biotin Weight Loss Before and After
- Side Effects of Biotin used for Weight Loss
- Biotin Pills for Weight Loss – 5000 mcg
- Reviews of Common Biotin brands for weight loss
- FAQs on Biotin Weight Loss
Does biotin make you lose or gain weight?
Does biotin really result in weight gain? Well, the studies to determine whether users of biotin supplements gain or lose weight are still going on in different research institutions.
That notwithstanding, the big question consumers of biotin supplements products keep on asking is whether this B-vitamin leads to weight loss.
This article explores the link between weight loss or gain and biotin. It also investigates the effects of biotin for weight loss on the users. The article further looks at the moderate doses of biotin supplements, including 10,000 mcg, 5000 mcg, and 1000 mcg.
Biotin for Weight Loss
Is biotin rapid weight loss possible? Biotin works as a coenzyme in the body and is essential for the metabolism of glucose, amino acids, and fatty acids. It also aids in the breakdown of food constituents into energy, especially carbohydrates.
Body metabolism controls the speed at which body organs burn off calories. Management of weight needs a well-functioning body mechanism. That means that consuming adequate biotin can assist you to lose weight.
There are many “biotin made me lose weight” testimonials all over the web. Biotin is undeniably decent for your weight loss. It can help in metabolism which, in turn, may lead to gaining a healthy weight.
Biotin and Weight Gain
The excess calories in our body turn into fat with the help of an enzyme called ACC or acetyl-coA carboxylase. This protein relies on biotin. Reduced action of acetyl-coA carboxylase protein contributes to the minimal synthesis of fat for its storage as triglyceride.
Obesity and overweight is associated with higher triglycerides such as the bad cholesterol (LDL) and fat. They are the primary causes of heart illness. This brand of biotin is the main contributor to weight gain.
Therefore, this means a lower B complex vitamin can lead to weak or slow metabolism. Subsequently, it causes several health problems like weight gain. But, this approach seems to be an indirect method of gaining weight.
More symptoms of a slack metabolism encompass the following:
- Poor moods
- Digestive problems
- Changes in appetite
- Probable onset of diabetes
Practice shows that a majority of vitamin deficiencies like B-12 and Vitamin D are truly part of factors leading to weight gain. It’s, however, not the right way of gaining weight.
Results of Biotin Weight Loss Before and AfterBiotin weight loss results may differ from one person to another. The question on whether there are people who have lost weight after using biotin supplements has been evidently answered in the pictures shown.
The photos indicate the outcomes before and after using the biotin vitamin for hair loss.
In the picture shown the image to the left shows the figure of a lady after a weight loss endeavor.
On the other hand, the one to the right shows how the lady appeared before engaging in weight loss activities.
Side Effects of Biotin used for Weight Loss
Consumers of B complex vitamin mainly endure the 5000mcg biotin supplements, similar to other biotin strengths. We don’t have any particular side effects even in higher doses linked the identified strengths of biotin among its consumers.
Extra biotin supplements don’t remain in our bodies to reach toxic levels. That is because it easily gets emitted through urine. Nutritional professionals believe that the commonly experienced side effects of taking excessive biotin doses are allergic reactions.
The adverse effects of 5000mcg pills of biotin supplements differ across the users. It depends on the consumer’s sensitivity to the vitamin supplement. People sensitive to biotin products can experience:
- Skin outbreaks
- Skin itchiness
- In life-threatening cases, users get eosinophilic pleuropericardial effusion
Other than the side effects listed above, some of us taking B Complex vitamin have experienced diarrhea, stomach cramping, and mild nausea among others.
Even though, biotin pills are safe vitamin supplements without any noticed adverse effects on people taking them. Nonetheless, we recommend that users adhere to their doctor’s advice before taking any B vitamins of biotin.
Biotin Pills for Weight Loss – 5000 mcg
The top rated and best-selling biotin pills for weight loss in the market today include:
- Natures Trove. It’s a 240 EZ cherry flavored chewable tablet of Biotin 10,000 mcg with a maximum Strength. Under Natures Trove pills for weight loss are many components such as: B7 (Biotin), Vitamins & Dietary Supplements.
- Natrol. It’s a Biotin 10,000mcg maximum Strength Tablets packed of 2 with 100 Count.
- USDA Certified Organic Milk Thistle Capsule. It’s the strongest concentrated extract of 1500mg 4X pills.
- Amazing Nutrition Biotin 10,000 Mcg. It’s a pack of 200 Capsules with dietary supplement.
- HairAnew. It’s a distinctive biotin Hair Growth Vitamin recommended for nails, skin, and Hair conditioning.
- Biotin 10,000 mcg by Natrogix. It’s a tested 120 Softgel biotin for weight loss pill for promoting healthy hair growth.
- New Chapter Perfect Nails Vitamins and Hair Skin biotin pill with fermented Astaxanthin + biotin used for weight loss solutions.
- Biotin 10,000mcg with Gluten Free & Non-GMO/Coconut Oil are120 Mini Veggie Softgels recommend for weight loss.
- Nature Made 120 Count Softgels of Biotin 1000 mcg.
- Pure Biotin 10,000 MCG is a B-complex Supplement Maximum Strength Vitamin known for body weight loss.
- Fun Central AC809 LED Flashing Jelly Rings are weight loss biotin pills of colors 24ct and assorted styles with more power to reduce body weight.
- Bluetree Naturals’ Biotin 5000 mcg Supplement. It’s a Vitamin B7 metabolism weight loss and a boost pill known for healthy, strong skin and nails and for hair growth.
Reviews of Common Biotin brands for weight loss
Spring Valley Biotin Softgels
It’s a 120 count 5000 mcg biotin for weight loss pill which costs for about $4.57 in the market. It’s the best vitamin product and supplement used to manage weight loss in your nail, skin, and hair.
Spring Valley Biotin Softgels are health and dietary biotin nail, skin, and hair supplements. It has a high level of B vitamin required in your body to support healthy nails, skin, and hair.
The product supports the body’s healthy energy metabolism. It’s also a biotin weight loss product not made to prevent, cure, treat, or diagnose any disease.
The Ingredients of Spring Valley Biotin Softgels
Spring Valley Biotin Softgels are made many B vitamin supplements including:
- Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Carbonate
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- 1,667% of 5,000 Mcg (5 Mg) D-Biotin/Biotin
Indications and Contraindications of Spring Valley Biotin Softgels
- Users of Spring Valley Biotin Softgels have raised certain health concern of the product on their hair, skin, and nail.
- Spring Valley Biotin Softgels are not recommended for people who are either taking any medications, nursing, or pregnant. If you have any of these conditions, you must seek your doctor’s advice before using the product.
Specifications for using Spring Valley Biotin Softgels
- Spring Valley Biotin Softgels is a nail, skin, and hair supporting 5000 mcg Super potency solid biotin for weight loss pill. It’s a unisex nutritional supplemented recommended for adults.
- Consumers of Biotin 5000 mcg weight loss pills think it works wonders when taken in double (10000 mcg). The works of Spring Valley Biotin Softgels is great if you ingest 10000 mcg in a day.
FAQs on Biotin Weight Loss
Some of the user favorite questions users ask about B complex vitamin include:
Does biotin make you poop?
Although biotin used for weight loss can make you poop, the effect is not that severe. All B vitamins including biotin supplements control the body’s energy. To a certain level, they substitute each other. Pooping can be as a result of B vitamins deficiency.
On the contrary, Epsom salt can make you poop. When consumed on an empty stomach, they immediately lead to a bowel movement. To normalize the situation, you should take Bran. It sweeps out your colon and makes your poop soft rather than loose.
Does biotin increase your appetite?
Most consumers of biotin for weight loss products have experienced increased appetite. It’s usually observed among 60+ old people. It is also observed in females who suffer from depression and take Vitamin D Pills.
Does Biotin cause acne?
Too much B complex vitamin in the body system can lead to cystic acne on the jawline and chin. This B vitamin supplement raises sebum creation in the skin. As a result, it makes way for dirt accumulation and ruptures.
However, there is no empirical evidence to suggest that acne disappears soon after stopping the dosage for biotin vitamin.
Thus, you are advised to consume less than 2500 mcg a day of each biotin pills. Taking sufficient water whereas using the biotin enhancement will help you minimize the danger of developing acne.
Can Biotin upset Stomach?
Yes, people who consume a high dosage of biotin for weight loss have higher chances of suffering from diarrhea and stomach cramps. In case you experience such a situation, it is better for you to stop biotin ingestion as soon as possible.
Does biotin affect the liver?
Taking more than recommended doses of biotin like 10,000mcg per day can elevate liver panel. In such circumstances, we recommend that you stop using this B vitamin supplements for a period not exceeding a month.
However, this effect varies from one consumer to the other. Therefore, the best way forward is to stick to the advice of your doctor.
Can Biotin Cause Frequent Urination?
Yes, excessive biotin intake may results in increased trips to the toilet. It is therefore advisable to take biotin in moderation and according to the recommendations by the doctor.
Can biotin Cause UTI and Bladder Infections?
The opinion on the role played by biotin in UTI and bladder infections is still divided. However, there are many testimonies and reported user experiences that indicate the use of biotin, especially biotin shampoos, may cause Urinary Tract and Bladder infections.