Can I use argan oil for face? Yes of course. Argan oil is extracted by pressing the fruit of an argan tree. These fruits are not only valuable to human beings but also to livestock. It has been reported that in Morocco, goats could climb up the tree to eat them! For many years, the locals of argan forest extracted this precious oil for healing wounds and skin rashes and also for skin and hair nourishment.
How to Use Argan Oil for Face
Today, this oil is used as moisturizer because it is rapidly absorbed by the skin without leaving behind any oil residue. On how to use argan oil for face:
- Heat the argan oil for face until it is warm, but should not be too hot.
- Cleanse the face using a gentle cleaner and dry with a cloth until it is dump. You need to remember that maximum benefits can be achieved when the oil is applied on a dump, but not a dry skin.
- Take a few drops of argan oil onto the palm of your hand and apply them gently to your face and neck in a circular motion.
- Then apply moderate pressure and massage areas with wrinkles and fine lines.
- Keep the oil on your face and other areas for treatment for a few minutes to allow the skin to absorb it.
- Follow up with routine skin care.
Best Argan Oil for Face
Increased popularity enjoyed by argan oil in beauty market is attributed to their health benefits coupled with restoration properties. In essence, argan oil is beneficial for your face and skin, to the extent of being used as a cure for various skin illnesses. It is also used to repair damaged skin and restoring natural skin. Having said that, let us now look at benefits of some best argan oil for face brands in the market.
- Radha Beauty – According to most users, Radha beauty is organic product capable of restoring natural and damaged skin to very impressive standards. For those people with damaged skin, this product will be helpful in making your skin and face shiny again.
- Virgin Organic oil – Most users of this brand claim that it does not harm their skin. Instead, the users should be ready to expect exemplary and quick results because it does not contain any harmful chemicals found in most conventional beauty products.
- One N Only one Organ Oil – This oil can protect your skin and face against harsh environmental factors and chemicals found in swimming pools and salty sea water. For those who use this oil, they can walk out in the sun without being worried of the effects of sun burn on their skin.
- ArtNaturals Organic argan oil – This brand has built a strong reputation in beauty market in recent years. This brand has stood out among the best products for healthy and shinning skin. The all-natural oil has been successfully used to heal skin ailments like smallpox, acne and eczema.
- Poppy Austin Pure Argan oil – This brand has been hailed for producing fast results at affordable prices. As organic product, poppy Austin has high potency in regard to efficiency in caring for facial skin. In addition, the packaging has a dropper used to apply the oil on your face.
- Majestic Pure Moroccan oil – Commonly praised for containing no additives and impurities, this argan oil is beneficial to your facial skin. The product is well packed in a dark bottle to avoid damage of nutrients from UV rays thus preserving its quality.
- Foxbrim Organic argan oil – This brand is praised for containing fatty acids, vitamin E and antioxidants which are essential for healthy skin. It is successfully used to remove any radicals on the surface of the skin as it nourishes epidermis quite deeply.
- InstaNatural Organic argan oil – This brand is considered one of the most useful skin moisturizer which benefits the entire body including the face. It is able to penetrate the pores of the skin and heal damages in deeper epidermis thereby restoring the natural beauty of your facial skin in a jiffy.
- Pure D’Or Moroccan argan Oil – Currently the best in the market for skin and facial care with 5/5 star rating. It comes in condensed package to preserve its natural nutrients even after breaking the seal. It is free of harmful chemicals and synthetic fragrances so to speak.
Argan Oil for Face Before and After
It is always important to take your facial picture before and after using argan oil for face treatment. This is a good way to determine whether the oil is effective in treating your face. The photos reveal the face before and after applying argan oil for three weeks.
In the before picture is us clearly evident that the subject n this case had a thin and lifeless skin. Additionally, we can observe that the subject skin is very dry.
In the after pictures, the results are very visible –skin damages were completely healed within three weeks of application to restore the natural smooth and shinning facial skin. In addition to the improved radiance and skin plumpness, the skin in the after pictures shows improved skin moisture.
It is worth noting, however, that while argan oil is likely to results in some significant improvement in facial skin appearance, it is not a miracle oil to give you a baby face within a short time. you may need to use it regularly for a longer period to see effective results
Where to Buy Argan Oil for Face
Women cooperatives in Morocco are the best place for buying pure organic argan oil that is free from impurities. However, these products can also be found from certified suppliers and cosmetic shops from around the word. It can also be purchased from organizations trusted to supply pure oil.
Argan oil for your face can also be ordered from online stores including Amazon and arganfarm.com for subsequent shipping to your destination. It is however advised to search for suppliers and look at reviews of current and former customers to establish the authenticity of companies, suppliers and online stores.
If you realize positive reviews, then they are likely to be genuine suppliers. It is also important to begin by purchasing in smaller quantities until you establish the authenticity of suppliers.
Argan Oil for Face Benefits
There are plenty of benefits to the facial skin for using argan oil – makes your face soft, beautiful and healthy.
- Skin Nourishment and Moisturizer – Just a drop of Moroccan oil on your facial skin followed by gently massage every night is enough to moisturize and nourish your facial skin.
- Acne and scars treatment – Argan oil is loaded with antioxidants which makes it a perfect agent for inflammatory skin. For people with acne and scars, argan oil can be helpful in combating and warding off these conditions from your face.
- Anti-aging – The anti-oxidants in the oil is beneficial to the health of the skin because it prevents oxidative damage emanating from UV rays and environmental pollution. Fatty acids and Tocopherals in the oil enhance skin elasticity and strengthen facial skin.
- Make up remover – Argan oil can be safely used to remove make up from your face. It is particularly useful in removing eye makeup like mascara and liner, because it does not harm the eyes.
- Healthy and glowing facial skin – Argan oil for face is composed of essential fatty acids and antioxidants which provides it with immaculate skin restorative ability thus providing a soft, glowing and healthy facial skin.
Argan Oil for Face Side Effects
Any oil, whether natural or otherwise clogs the pores of the skin. The following are possible side effects.
- Allergic reaction – It is important to conduct skin test prior to buying argan oil for face to ensure it does not produce adverse reactions with your skin. Discontinue using the oil if you notice any reactions.
- Rosacea – This is a skin condition characterized by redness that occur beyond the cheeks and nose and spreads slowly towards forehead and chin.
References and Sources
- THE DERM REVIEW – http://www.thedermreview.com/argan-oil/